Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I know, you're all DYING to hear who won the "Name That Tune" debate...

The score thus far is 5-1, with NOTES being the winner. Let me add that JUST last night (the 26th of July) a guy by the name of "Tony" appears on our blog. He was the only 1 choosing SECONDS as his answer. Hmmm, sounds fishy to me.
If you haven't guessed already, I was the winner, that's right, Allison. :)
It feels so good to be right...with my husband. I love to rub it in extra hard because it's so rare that Mark admits he's wrong. He actually told one of his co-workers that HE was the winner. (I also think that he was the one who entered "Tony's" answer, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, "Tony".)
OK, so Mark doesn't really want to admit that he's wrong, so right now the winner (me) hasn't gotten the credit OR received anything for being right! (If HE were the winner, you better believe that he'd be demanding something of me.)

My question that I would love your response to:
What should the winner receive?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,Well,Well. It seems I'm the coworker who Mark told he was the winner. I knew there was something wrong. Mark must have deleted my email requesting winner conformation from Alison.Robert says Hi and " don't mess with Fae". I'm sure "Tony" will remain a mystery.
Fae

Anonymous said...

Allison, I think Mark should make it his mission to give you whatever your heart desires for the rest of the trip.

ShanStevens said...

Hey Guys! Glad to hear you are having a glorious time! Shalom!

Anonymous said...

I think Mark should have to sing to you, loudly, in the next town square that you come to. Of course, i think it should be a song of your choice. :)
Pamela