Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bonding with mom

We have been looking forward to carrying our baby even before we got pregnant. We did some research and decided we liked the MOBY the best. Allison got this thing a couple of months ago and has been looking forward to putting baby in it. She was so excited to use it she wanted to deliver while wearing but I had to draw the line somewhere. Here are some pictures of the two.

Tessa wasn't home more than three hours and they were outside having lunch together


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Tessa in person...she's made an awesome debut and is a cutie pie!

Please let me know what her visiting schedule is like..I am sure she's already booked solid but hopefully I can be squeezed in somewhere....Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. (buy diapers, go to the market, do laundry, make some pasta, babysit, vacuum....)

August Herrema said...

those things always looked so comfortable! i love the pictures! you guys are so cute

danielle said...

oh, she is such a cutie! i can't wait to meet her sometime when things settle down a bit for you all!

:)

Sarah said...

i love it! i think i'm going to get one too.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, congratulations! Oh, I want to eat her--Tessa, not you Allison (although you're cute too).

Undoubtedly, she is "...fearfully and wonderfully made..."

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!! Ya'll look so happy and comfortable with her! How do you like your sling? Is it quick/easy to take on and off and to adjust? Is it hot? I'm looking for one! God Bless!