Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pandora Radio

I've been introduced to Pandora Radio and now I'm hooked. All you need to do is go to Pandora.com and sign in/create an account and then plug in either an artist or a song title and then Pandora will play a bunch of music that falls into the same category as what you picked. It's great! Especially for someone like me who doesn't really KNOW music...it's opened up my eyes to a lot of really good stuff. :) AND the best part about it is that it's FREE! :) And it sure saves you lots of money rather than going out to buy another Christmas CD b/c you're sick and tired of the ones you have been playing year after year (and if you've got a husband anything like mine, you've been listening to Christmas music since BEFORE Thankgiving!)
Let me know if you like it. :)

3 comments:

danielle said...

this website is awesome! thanks for sharing it.

oh, by the way, i heard a pretty hilarious story about a "hat" cristina knitted you...that is so great! i love it! :)

Megan said...

I've been listening too, ever since you told me about it! I like it a lot, but I keep leaving it going on the computer and move away to do something else and then it stops playing! Am I missing something?

Copeland Five said...

boo hoo...that sounds awesome but we can not get it here...bummer...but i am glad there are such things. it's a great idea! and merry christmas to you guys...sure do miss you and sure do love you. big bone squeezing hugs from all of us over here!