Monday, October 27, 2008

Poor Little Pumpkin


Our little pumpkin just hasn't been herself for the past couple of days. Tessa is NEVER one to sit still or cling to mommy & daddy...this is what we've been noticing lately. She threw up all night long Saturday (Mark and I camped out in her bed and ended up doing a few loads of wash that night!) Yesterday she was mellow all day and didn't even want to play with her girlfriends at church lastnight...what??? Poor thing woke up with a fever this morning. I must say it's nice to pamper her and cozy up with her...especially because all the other times she's been laid up has been after surgeries and even then we were unable to snuggle b/c of the whole cautionary "watch out for her lip!" (She also had her no-nos on...so that made things difficult.) Of course I want her to feel better, but in the meantime, she's got me wrapped around her little finger! :) Precious little Pumpkin.


Watching her FAVORITE video, Cedarmont Kids....what's that? You want to watch it again? Ok, is there anything else I can get you, my love?

You can tell that she has been super duper mellow...I even got to braid her hair! Now THAT'S impressive! :)

1 comments:

Megan said...

Poor Tessa! I hope she feels better soon but the cuddlege continues :)