Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me :)


I'm giving myself a birthday present this year. It's going to benefit me, my family, and all of you who still take time to look that this ever-unchanging blog. Yep, you guessed it, I'm starting up again. :) It's funny how so many things happen throughout the week where I grab the camera and try hard to remember what exactly happened only to never record it. So, needless to say, I'm really looking forward to this! I think Molly will appreciate it too seeing how her face is never seen and she's going to be turning 2 in less than a month!

So, here are some pictures and some brief descriptions
(I don't want to get burnt out on the first day!)

We'll start with our dear Molly Grace



Sisters






Our Neighbors/Friends



I find it very humorous that the last pictures of our pool were of the demolition stage. We've come a LONG way since then! The end of September we finished our second summer of playing in this giant bathtub...our favorite part about the whole thing is that we get to share it with our friends and neighbors! We may not be able to host too many people in our home, but our pool...now that's another story! :)





Our precious Tessa started preschool this fall. What a big girl! She's loving it, she's loving her teacher, Mrs. Teri, and she's loving hanging out with all her new friends! She also gets to see her church buddies there as well: Abram, Josiah, and Nehemiah. :)




Our "Star of the Week"


Granted, this was all in the works about year ago, but my I just wanted to document how amazing my husband is. He ripped out our nasty, dysfunctional bathroom and built us a beautiful one that works great for our family. Not a day goes by that I don't appreciate the blood, sweat, and time that Mark put into this project!





The Sportsmobile...our new ride
(not to mention a new hobby for Mark...he's already changed the leaf springs, added air bags, changed the shocks, changed back brakes, added shelves, fixed the side mirror, and is currently attempting to convert the indoor shower to a toilet for all his girls to enjoy! ) Have I mentioned yet that I married an incredible stud of a man?




Well, there's a brief update on our lives...I won't wait so long for the next update. (This post took WAY TOO LONG).

1 comments:

Chrissy Padilla said...

Allison... happy birthday, indeed! So pleased to be able to read about your life again. It's especially great for those of us who are far away but still love you :)

Hope your day was brilliant. Hoping I catch you over the Christmas break.