Monday, April 02, 2007

April Has Arrived!


What a crazy feeling...knowing that sometime this month Mark and I will become parents. Goodness Gracious, I don't know whether to be excited, scared, nervous, anxious, etc. Actually, my feelings have been all over the place...go figure. :)
It's a comforting feeling knowing that God is in control and is continually preparing both of us for this special gift He has been looking forward to blessing us with.
I thought I would post some more pregnant pictures, I know it's been a while and I'm a "tad" bit bigger than the last picture that we let you in on. Well, let's just say I'm going to TRY to post some more pictures (my blogger coach is working today so I'm going about this solo).
**Something kind of fun about my pregnancy thus far...everyday (at least once a day) I can look forward to Baby getting the hiccups. I love that feeling. :)

4 comments:

ooshela said...

Wish I looked that great at 9 months. :) Love the belly photos...soo cute! Mark's belly shots...very funny...wouldn't want him to feel left out. Remind him of the importance of the TEAM effort when baby is waking multiple times at night!! :)

Anonymous said...

Allison
YOU are an absolutely gorgeous pregnant mama! Thanks for posting pics...Mark's pics aren't so gorgeous..better you than him!! :) And I agree with Pamela about the TEAM effort in the middle of the night!! And diaper changing, and laundry, and empathy towards the one delivering this beautiful Wonder.

It was a delight to talk with you on the phone last week. We are thinking about you and praying for all to be a beautiful, sacred, joyful experience. Call anytime...I'm around!

Love you bunches,
Jill

Sarah said...

i can't wait to see your little munchkin. i can't believe its almost time. craziness. and seriously. you look ridiculously fabulous. annoyingly fabulous.

:)

Anonymous said...

Mark and Allison,
We are anxiously awaiting the phone call that Baby Fieldhouse has arrived!!! Allison, you look GREAT! You are in our thoughts and prayers as your life drastically changes. Glad to hear Mark is a TEAM player, you will need all the TEAM you can get. Love you guys and look forward to big news!

Chad and Amy