Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Head's Up...

I just wanted to give all you faithful ones out there a new look on our blog. The "We Chimed In" post was getting pretty old and I'm letting you know that we're going to start up again. It's part of my job title now that I'm no longer teaching. Yes, Friday, March 23rd was my official last day of teaching. So sad...no, seriously, I had a really hard time saying good-bye to a job that I absolutely loved for 8 years. Now, on to a new role as an educator of our own child. :)

We're getting close to the due date...April 15. It still doesn't seem real to me that a little baby is going to be pushed out of my body! What a miracle!!! I believe that Mark and I have finally decided on a name for either boy or girl...that was quite a challenge let me tell you!

There are so many other things that have been going on over here, I'll post those on different days so you have something to look forward to. :)

Blessings to all those who still keep up with us, we look forward to the life that we get to share with you.

4 comments:

ooshela said...

I'm looking forward to all the new posts. :)

cristina said...

yay for updates!
:)

Sarah said...

yay for updates and a new job description!

Brad Fieldhouse said...

I never get tired of being a new uncle. Can't wait!