Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Introducing...

GRANDPA & GRANDMA DE WYS!!!
Yes, my parents were able to come out to visit their first grand-daughter! What a wonderful time we had. I must say that I have never been so excited to pick someone up from the airport. Bringing Tessa with me to meet her grandparents was such a treat. :)
And then watching them love on her was another treat! It's quite a bummer to be so far away, but that's the joy of having this blog...right????
Grandpa loving on Tessa
Soaking up Tessa's precious features.
Who knows what she's going to look like NEXT time they see her?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison and Mark,
I love these pictures! I still remember when my parents held my firstborn some 25 years ago--the love is boundless, just like God's love.
I am so happy that the 3 generations were able to celebrate your first Mother's Day. By the way, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Love in Him,

Denise