Monday, July 23, 2007

A Couple More Things...


#1 I have a favor to ask of anyone who wants to respond. I heard Erin singing "Jesus Loves Me" to Tessa and she sang a couple of extra verses after the only one I know. Will someone please email me with the other verses so I can teach Tessa the whole song? Thanks a million. :)
#2 It's so great being back in Holland! We have been running into so many people that I know, some more than once! Whether we're downtown, at church, Captain Sundae, the Farmer's Market, out for dinner, along the road, etc. You get the point...so much fun to see so many familiar faces! And so much fun to introduce Tessa to all these people.
That's all. Good Night. :)

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Allison,
Check this site...lots of verses there. :) http://www.dltk-bible.com/jesus_loves_me.htm

I'm sure we'll see you again soon!

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Allison, I sent you an email...did you get it?
: )

Olga

*Heard you guys had a fun time hanging out with Cristina.

Anonymous said...

Jesus loves me, He who died,
Heaven's gate to open wide,
He will wash away my sin,
Let His little children in.

chorus

Jesus take this heart of mine,
Make it pure and wholly thine,
On the the cross You died for me,
I will try to live for thee.

chorus

Tessa is adorable!!

Denise W.