Sunday, October 21, 2007

6 Months TODAY!!!


(just in case you're wondering...that's Mark singing to Tessa. I know, I know, where did that sexy voice come from? :) He lost his voice last week from a lack of sleep. I'll keep him awake every night if it means his voice sounds like that! ;)


Well, our little girl is growing up. :) Six months ago she was just a little peanut, and now look at her! We thought we'd celebrate with doing something that only 6 month olds and older can do...take a ride in her Burley! Unfortunately, Tessa wanted NOTHING to do with this. I sure hope that we didn't scar her for life. She needs to know that Mommy plans on taking her on many of these bike outings whether she likes it or not. Call me selfish, but I've been waiting a long time to tote my child in one of these things! We'll try again next week when she's feeling a little bit better.
We took a 2 mile walk with her in her wrap last night...she loved that. Now that she's getting a little older, we let her stay out a bit later, we didn't get home from our walk until 9 p.m. (someone's spoiled!)
Erin, take note of how tight Tessa's hat is on her. I don't think it's supposed to look like that. Will you knit her a new one please? :)

2 comments:

cristina said...

i can't get over how awesome that last pic of her in the wrap is... she looks like she is having an absolute blast!
i'm sure it's only a matter of time before she has that much fun in the bike tote :)

Copeland Five said...

good times...looks like life is fun for everyone...only you look really hot to me in all those clothes! i sit here and type and i sweat! nice to see the weather changes there though :D...love you guys
me