Friday, November 30, 2007

Cozy Morning

Well, we finally got rain today. In fact, we woke up to the pitter patter on the roof top. Lovely! I love days like this. It makes me excited for what the day has in store. :) Unfortunately no walks (I'm not that hard core) but some other fun inside stuff.
I lit the yummy smelling candles in the kitchen, turned on the heater, put in some Christmas music, slipped into my slippers, and got Tessa situated in her wrap. We were going to do some baking! I opened the blinds so we could see the rain and everyone was happy. :)
Then, to top it off, a friend called and invited Tessa and me out for coffee. Bliss.
Here are some pictures of our "cozy" morning. I LOVE being a stay-at-home-mom! (I hope this feeling sticks around for a while.)



1 comments:

Jennifer Gray said...

I SOOO hear you on this! I also love being a mom more than anything else. Whoever would rather be in an office is crazy!
Jen