Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter!

SUNRISE SERVICE
We also have a tradition as a House Church of celebrating Easter with a sunrise service down at Bolsa Chica State Beach. What a most beautiful morning we had together reading Matthew 26, 27, & 28 and singing some hymns in there as well. (I don't remember the last time I sang "Low in the Grave He Lay" and "Christ the Lord is Risen Today"...I LOVE those!)
After this we had some breakfast and played down by the water with the kiddos. The brave souls went out surfing! Brrrrrrr.



EASTER EGG HUNT

What a wonderfully exhausting day! We jumped from place to place celebrating with friends and family and then finishing up with a birthday party all the way down at the beach again. Tessa held her composure pretty well considering she didn't get much sleep the entire day...and I must say that she looked absolutely adorable in her dress! (We had to tuck it into her matching panties because it's a tad bit difficult to crawl around with a dress.)

4 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

I found your page off of a comment left on another cleft-affected family's page. I hope you don't mind...

My daughter, Adalynn, was born with a unilateral cleft lip and palate. We have surgery #3 coming up in the next month and a half. She has two big brothers who are not cleft-affected.

I enjoyed reading about your journey and hope to keep in "cyber-touch". Feel free to check out our page.

cristina said...

looks like such a great time... i love the pics

Nadelhoffer said...

I like the picture of Tessa on the upper right. She's a ham! She is certainly cute in her Easter dress and I love how she's getting so much hair! She's adorable.

Allensville said...

WOW! Great pix, Allison. Can you just manage our blog too!!!