Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tessa's First Prom

The three of us went to Mark's Hope HS Prom last Friday night...we all had a lot of fun dressing up for the big event (especially Mark!) There was lots of dancing and while Mark was dancing with his students I had a little photo shoot in the corner with Tessa. :)
Here are some of the results. A special thanks goes out to Miss Hazel Copeland who so kindly handed down her pretty pink dress to Tessa.
Family photo

Swinging the night away!

First of many father-daughter dances

Rose danced with Tessa for a song while Mark and I danced (I wish I had more opportunities to dance with my husband...what fun!)

Feeling the music (I think it was some Micheal Jackson song)

Precious Pumpkin

Flashing the bunz

2 comments:

Chrissy Padilla said...

OH my gosh! You guys are awesome. I LOVE mark's tuxedo shirt. What a great item to have in one's wardrobe.

rachelvs said...

Very cute Allison!