Friday, January 23, 2009

A couple of joys in my life...

Today Tessa and I were out and about on a short errand that just so happened to be near a strawberry field...yummy! Freshly-picked, juicy, plump, sweet, and a-tad-too-expensive strawberries. I felt my money burning a hole in my pocket, we had to stop. I hopped out and grabbed a sample for Tessa...she got a big grin on her face and proceeded to mow. I chose the pint-sized batch, we haven't had much luck with our Farmer's Market strawberries lately so I chose to be conservative with these. Three dollars and fifty cents later, Tessa and I made our way home. She didn't stop stuffing her face until I told her "all done". (I was trying to look out for "what has yet to come" in her diaper.) Anyway, here are a few shots to capture the moment. Priceless.



Another joy of mine is riding my bike. I have fell in love with it all over again now that I get to take Tessa with me. :) Looks like she's loving it too.
Aaah, I love sharing my favorite things with her. :)

Thanks to Autumn for capturing the pics on her phone!

3 comments:

Nadelhoffer said...

Those strawberries look delicious! Did you ask Tessa to say "thanks mom" and she said "nuh uh"? I laughed out loud! She must have been seriously into that strawberry. What fun. Good to see sunshine on the bike again!

August Herrema said...

wow, those strawberries look GOOD!

danielle said...

yum!
katie has one of those bike seats...she loves it as well :)

i'm glad to see that you guys are doing well and loving life.