Friday, March 12, 2010

The Time Has Come...

We're moving! Yep, we bought ourselves a house! :)
This is why the blog hasn't been updated...I've been awheelin' and adealin' on Craigslist (my new best friend!) Anyway, it's all gone very, very fast and tonight is actually our last night sleeping in our home of 3 1/2 years. I'm up late looking for rugs and chairs on Craigslist, gotta go to sleep. Hopefully I'll find some time to fill you in on the exciting journey it's been buying this adorable home in Bellflower.
Oh, Molly? She's amazing! Speaking of adorable... ;)
Nigh-Night!

2 comments:

Megan said...

So fun! Lily and I can't wait to come and visit your new home! I know moving with an infant is hard, so I hope everything went well and wasn't too stressful. Congratulations!!!

Scott and Susan Vanden Berg said...

Wow! Big change! Can't wait to hear more.