Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Married Up

OK, I was scammed into purchasing one of these cool looking Diapees & Wipees holders. It cost me $15.00 (I bought it with a gift card) at Nordstrom's. I think it's a great idea for storing both Baby's diapers and wipes together, Mark thought so too, but the price was way too high. "I'll make one for much cheaper!" he said. I totally didn't think he could make it look as good as the store-bought one, but he totally blew me out of the water with his "Marky Stewart" abilities. Perhaps many of you don't know, but my husband can (and will) do absolutely anything he puts his mind to...to save a buck here and there. :) Below are the end products...
The one on the left is for our little girl, the one on the right is for our little guy.
Let us know if you want to purchse one for yourself...we're selling them for $14.99.
(What a deal!!!)
Stay tuned for Mark's sling...we're being awfully productive up here camping in the mountains.

6 comments:

cristina said...

i must say that i am very impressed!

Sarah said...

highly impressive. where'd you get the pear fabric?

ooshela said...

Very cute! Glad to hear things are going well as you enjoy this last little bit as a twosome!

August Herrema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
August Herrema said...

sorry about the above post...

i love your fabric! im praying for you and Baby

Anonymous said...

MARK, IM IMPRESSED....I WANNA ORDER A DIAPEES AND WIPEES. I LIKE THE BOY PRINT. SEND ME A BILL AND ILL SEND YOU A CHECK! BABY'S ROOM LOOKS GREAT. ENJOY YOUR LAST VACATION JUST THE TWO OF YOU, YOUR LIVES ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE...FOR THE BETTER.


AMY