Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My First Fathers Day

Man if I knew Father's Day would be like this we would have had kids a long time ago! Well the day started off interesting. We woke up at 4am and went REI's used gear sale. This has been a tradition of ours now for 5ish years now. They sell all the outdoor gear we love at like 30%-95% off of the origical price. The sale started at 7am and we were really excited because this was a new REI we had not been to for this sale. We ended up getting only a head lamp but I was able to get some of my progress reports done though. We headed back the house and we all crashed again. at 10:30 in the morning I was awaken by Tessa with a card and a picture frame. The card is Strawberry Shortcake who I was in love with when I was a wee lad.


Here is a picture of the two frames I got for being a daddy from Tessa. I love them! Shortly after discovering the frame breakfast in bed arrived with an amazing assortment of food, coffee, and the Sunday paper. Life is good.


Can't wait till next year


2 comments:

cristina said...

sounds like a great father's day! and i love the pictures/frames!

Anonymous said...

sounds like tessa loves to spoil her parents :D