Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Perfect Chair

I sat on a cloud yesterday. Yes, the most comfortable chair I have ever sat in...it was a glider/swivel/recliner chair. Unreal. Oh, to be able to spend $650 on a chair for the nursery. It was a Little Castle Cottage Chair. Does anyone have one of these "clouds"?
I've also experienced a pretty nice Best Chair Storytime Chair. Anyone have one of these?
If you have answered "yes" to either of these 2 questions and would know where I could pick one up for about 1/4 of the price, let me know! :) Just to let you know, I do have my eye on Craigslist...I wouldn't buy new (you probably already knew that though).

1 comments:

Jennifer Gray said...

I have one but it doesn't recline. It just rocks and swivels and came with an ottoman that rocks with it. I got the floor model for half the price. Not bad considering I 'had' to have it but it would've been better to get it for 1/4 the price. Craig's list is all I can think of too.
Good luck!