Sunday, February 01, 2009

Caddy Shack


We have a problem in our backyard, we have a gopher or two. Well let's just say not for long. I am starting to get a little bit more impatient with these things and I can feel the devious side of me coming out. It started a year ago when we noticed a couple little holes some gopher had made. I stuck the hose on full blast in a couple of them and it seemed to do the trick for the most part. Well this year is a little different story. Currently we have 20 or so little holes in our backyard and they seem to be multiplying rapidly. I looked all over the Internet and no one seems to have a good solution on how to deal with these varmints.

This is what I need...


Close enough... we spare no expense at this house when it comes to death and destruction!!! You guessed it, that is supreme grade gasoline.

anyone for shishkabobs?


I lit 3 holes on fire and they burned for a good 5 minutes each. First, I was hoping to burn them alive but I would have settled for burning all the oxygen and suffocating the little suckers. Hopefully this is the last post about these stupid things

2 comments:

Nola said...

Hello. I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant with a little girl, Riley, who will be born with a bilateral cleft and probable palate. I came across your blog through other cleft family's blogs. Tessa is so cute! It is so helpful to read through other's experiences with clefts. If you don't mind I'll add you to my blog list and probably ask lots of questions. Thanks.

Nadelhoffer said...

This reminds me of Allison's mom and the squirrels in her backyard!