Sunday, November 15, 2009

36 Weeks!


Greetings Again. :)
I've noticed that I haven't put any pictures of my pregnant belly self on the blog...this is a pet peeve of mine when other people seem to "forget" about allowing people to peek in on all the changes that their body goes through in pregnancy. I'm definitely going to extend more grace to those who "forget" because it sure hasn't been intentional for me to withhold my belly from any of you. :)
Anyway, about the picture...and the pregnancy.
Tessa decided that she wanted to be pregnant too, isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen? :) I may be slightly biased, but she is just so stinkin' adorable!
It is crazy to think that a baby is going to be joining our family pretty soon here...and that this baby is going to be OURS! How do we get our mind wrapped around that huge change???? If anybody wants to comment on how YOU wrapped your mind around it, I would greatly appreciate your wise words. :)
Baby still doesn't have a name. Perhaps if we had a name for baby that would possibly change our feelings. Mark has his names and I have mine...neither one of us seems to want to budge. It makes me chuckle at the fact that God knows exactly what this child is going to be called, it's just a matter of the journey the parents have to go through to get there. ;)
Baby has been very healthy and growing nice and strong so far. It is most definitely a mover and a shaker inside my belly! I have thoroughly been enjoying this little one (whatever it's name is!)
Hmmm, what else? Please allow me to brag about my amazing husband for a moment. If you are observant, you maybe noticed the new look in our kitchen. While Tessa and I were gone in Michigan, Mark worked his buns off to paint the walls yellow (instead of olive green) and tile the floor (instead of our grey laminate). He did a beautiful job and it has made our kitchen a brighter place. :) We also got a new desktop computer with a nice large screen that takes some pretty sweet photos.

That's about it for now, I'll try to continue to do little posts here and there so I don't get all overwhelmed again. Have a great day! :)

5 comments:

Nadelhoffer said...

Tessa IS so cute, you're not biased, you speak the truth, woman! And is she always bottomless? :) Love it. YOU look fanTASTIC! Only 4 more weeks to go? Awesome! It's much easier the second time around because you're a pro and you're more confident in yourself. You'll do great and I can't wait to hear the name!

Megan said...

Oh Allison! Thanks so much for the picture and baby update. :) That is the cutest picture in the world! Tessa is just the best! I am so excited there is going to be another Fieldhouse kid running around. :) And you look GREAT! So fun that the baby is a wiggler. :) I am sure you and Mark will figure out some names soon - if all else fails, there's always rock, paper, scissors!

Mark - the kitchen looks amazing! Way to pamper your pregnant wife and adorable daughter! :)

Unknown said...

Hey, our first baby is due December 16 and I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow. How fun. Hope your last few weeks go well.

Joel and Sarah Schreuder

Abbie said...

You're lookin' good mama! We'll be thinking of you guys these next few weeks!

April said...

How fun Allison..only a few more weeks to go! I'm only 4 weeks in on having #2 so I don't have a lot of wisdom except that it does seem easier the second time around. Have so much fun picking out that name! Looking forward to hearing your good news!