Thursday, December 03, 2009

Let's Celebrate!


Ahhh, the joy of birthdays! Not only did I get wished a happy birthday from Tessa and Mark, but I got so many wonderful birthday wishes via cards, phone calls, emails, and texts...thanks to everyone who totally made my day! :) And if you forgot...I forgive you, my guess is that you were out shopping on the busiest shopping day of the year!
We went out for breakfast and then bought our Christmas tree at Home Depot. (What a tradition! :)) We try to make the best out of what we have...picture with the tree and then picture with Tessa on top of the car with the tree...we'll see how long this lasts. Fun to think of adding another little one on top of the car next year. :)



Tessa has really grasped the "say cheese" concept! Notice the next 2 pictures.
It's fun to finally see her start to smile for the camera...this definitely took some time!
Here's the annual Fieldhouse kids picture. Grandpa and Grandma were so excited to get all these adorable grandkids together for their Christmas letter. If Baby arrives b/f everybody takes off for their Christmas travels we may be able to get a picture with all 9 grandkids!

Top Row: Brynn, Tessa, Hayden, Lauren
Bottom Row: Grant, Harrison, Nick, Madelyn

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness ... Tessa singing Happy Birthday just melted my heart a little bit. What a cutie pie!

Brynn said...

AWWW i <3 her singing Happy Birthday! She has gotten alot faster since I heard her do it.... or was she just shy in the resturant?? :) See you soon