Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sweet Tooth

We've got a real sweet tooth on our hands and I'm afraid potty training has helped encourage this unfortunate issue. This is how sweet our sweet tooth has gotten:


(Let me begin by letting you know that Tessa just finished a 10 day antibiotic that tastes a lot like bubble gum...she LOVED it!)

"Mommy, I want more of my bubble gum medicine".
Tessa, it's all gone, we finished it up this morning...you're all better now!
"I eat more candy so my tummy doesn't feel good, then I get more bubble gum medicine."
I laugh.
"Why you laughing?"
I can't wait to tell your daddy what you just said. :)


2 comments:

danielle said...

what a cutie! i can't belive how fast time has gone and how big she has gotten.
i hope you are doing well and feeling great.
maybe we can get together and catch up someday. :)
love,
danielle

Megan said...

Her logic really is irrefutable. :)