Friday, June 04, 2010

Daddy Daughter Camp-Out

Well, here I am, slightly overdue for a blog entry. I know.
I am sitting in a very quiet house at the moment with a huge grin on my face. Mark is outside camping with Tessa. It's 9:30 and she's still wide awake...Mark's not. He's ready to go to sleep. :) What fun for her. She earned this exciting camp-out with Daddy by waking up dry wearing her big girl underpants last night. "Big girls get to do lots of fun and exciting things, Tessa." We'll see if the two of them agree if this camp-out is both fun and exciting. ;)

Lots has been going on over here. I'm looking forward to posting some pretty impressive before and after pics of the house and the progress Mark has been making. He's such a stud. I'm one lucky lady! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

awww what a great reward!

Megan said...

So fun! Can't wait to see the new backyard in person!