Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another Big Day for Tessa!

Wow, I'm realizing how long I've been gone again...I can't even figure out how to post a video on our blog!  Hopefully I'll figure it out before I get too frustrated and give up. :)  I got a really cute video of Tessa who is having surgery on her throat tomorrow morning around 10.  Yep, number 7.  Mark and I were talking about this surgery and how this one is just different.  Tessa is excited about it (as of 8:30 p.m. tonight) because it's actually going to help her speech articulation AND MOSTLY because she gets to go to the hospital and have a sleep-over with her dad. :)  (Not to mention the special attention as well as a few fun presents to open!)
The morning is starting at 5:15 a.m. wake up, pick up Grandma at 5:45 a.m., check-in at Children's Hospital Los Angeles at 6:30 a.m., and then the waiting game begins. :)  Tessa's surgery is "scheduled" for 9:00 a.m.  When I heard that, I kind of chuckled to myself, "yah right!"  God willing the wait time will go quickly and Tessa will continue to keep her positive attitude. 
Tucking her in tonight she said that she was just "a little nervous".  I appreciated her honesty. 
I really should do more blogging.
Tessa has come so far.  She is blossoming, she is growing, she is sharing her faith, she is asking amazing questions about God, she is praying for her classmates who struggle, she is helping out around the house, she is following the rules, she is reading, learning, absorbing, loving, etc.  I love this girl!

She's got one more month being 5...crazy!

The video didn't work...we've got some major technical difficulties!  Bummer.  I'll keep working on it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Oh how we love updates! Thanks Allison for taking the time. Such a joyfilled post. God is good!